Company Fact Sheet
Adexa delivers intelligent enterprise business planning and performance management solutions that link strategic planning, financial planning and supply chain planning. In this synchronized environment, the financial impact of planning decisions, and their ramifications on the enterprise, are known in advance to ensure profitable operational decisions are made every time. The end result is an innovative enterprise, able to proactively adjust to changing market conditions and support growth and capitalization. Adexa’s unique approach has the intelligence to detect supply chain risk and self-repair and improve itself. Adexa is the only supply chain company that has Attribute-Based Planning ® capability.
Adexa has the most comprehensive planning solutions in the industry. Its solutions combine Sales and Operation Planning, supply chain planning, plant planning and sequencing, ATP/CTP, Network optimization, demand planning and Multi Echelon Inventory Optimization all combined in a unified data model unique to Adexa
Founded in 1994 by Dr. Cyrus Hadavi, who continues to serve the company as CEO and Chairman of the Board. Adexa has at its core comprehensive planning, modeling and collaboration technologies, designed to bridge the gap between enterprise stakeholders, geographic locations, customers and supply chains. Adexa assists with the identification of strategic objectives, plans the supply chain to meet them, executes against the plan, then monitors and measures progress using hundreds of key performance indicators. Inherent event management capabilities enable managers to proactively deal with issues before they grow into problems through the use of KPI reports, alerts and messages. The impact of Adexa solutions can be measured with financial markers such as improved revenues, profitability and ROI.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Adexa has international offices across Canada, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Adexa’s global customer base includes hundreds of Fortune 2000 industry leaders including; General Motors, Hitachi, Johnson & Johnson, Seagate, Hanes, Maytag, Philips, Morton Salt, Boehringer Ingleheim, Siemens, Boeing, Unilever, Schlumberger, Boeing, Panasonic, Samsung Toshiba, TSMC, Sharp Rainbow Chicken, and AMD.
Adexa Business Solutions
Click here to view Adexa’s Business Solutions offered in SaaS as well as perpetual license.
Locations Headquartered in Los Angeles, California
Adexa has international offices across Canada, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Finances Private Company, Profitable, No Debt
Employees 150 +
• High Tech electronics and Semiconductors
• Chemical and pharmaceutical
• Soft Goods and Apparel
• Aerospace and Automotive
• Food and Beverage
• K. Cyrus Hadavi, President & CEO
• Tim Field, CTO
• Kameron Hadavi, VP Sales
• William Green, VP Business Development
• John Hosford, VP Solutions Delivery
• Mario DiSandro, VP of Finance/Corporate Controller
• Lisa Yang, Head of Human Resources
• Nick Yanagibori, Vice President and Country Manager Adexa, Japan
• David Kuo, Director of Asian Operations
• Emre Safgonul, Director of Operations EMEA
Amerindo Investment Advisors
DRW Venture Partners, L.P.
Information Technology Ventures II, L.P.
J & W Seligman & Company
Sutter Hill Ventures, L.P.
Architecture & Technology
Adexa’s eGPS architecture provides a business application framework that combines both planning and execution into a single web-enabled environment. The architecture provides the following capabilities:
• The only architecture capable of Attribute-Based Planning ®(ABP)—Allows arbitrary attributes to be used as constraints in the search engine. Thus allowing the application to mold into the changing business of the enterprise dynamically. This is a unique feature of Adexa applications that not only minimizes cost of ownership but allows on-going flexibility to change with the needs of the enterprise including growth, products, customers, suppliers and so on.
• Support for intelligent, flexible, scalable, fast solvers
• The only SCP system capable of self-repairing and self-improvement
• Scalable, reliable, and fast solving algorithms based on a unified data model
• Open integration with enterprise systems (ERP, OM, MES) and transactional systems
• Connectivity with trading partners that includes web-based services as well as traditional EDI connectivity
Adexa applications are built based on open standards computing that consists of a browser-based light client, use of standard web servers (Apache and IIS), J2EE compliant application components, high-performance components in C++ for solving, support for both Unix and Windows, and portability to a variety of hardware platforms (Unix and Wintel) and databases (DB2, ORACLE, Microsoft). Adexa supports web services connectivity in the suite, and connectivity to EAI and B2B tools (IBM Websphere and Vitria). Adexa’s architecture has been proven the fastest, most scalable and flexible in its space. The suite is anchored on its single data model, built by Adexa, which provides a high-performance and flexible platform at a low total cost of ownership.