Sales Account Manager – US West Coast
Directly responsible for selling Adexa’s enterprise application software and services to large multinational companies. Responsible for prospecting, lead generation and account profiles to drive sales:
• Sell enterprise application software to “C” level executives at major accounts
• Grow the current customer base and develop and maintain relationships with current and future accounts.
• Maintain strong industry network and extensive customer contacts.
• Must meet/exceed multi-million dollar quota in the sale of Adexa software.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the value proposition that the Adexa solution creates for companies.
• Build and maintain an aggressive pipeline in the assigned territory.
• Engage resources from Pre-Sales and Professional Services to position, close and deliver the best solution for the client company.
• Work closely with the Alliance team to identify and leverage business relationships with partners to deliver solutions to customers/prospects that we share.
• Frequent travel required.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in enterprise applications and supply chain solution sales. Must be creative and motivated as a sales professional with the ability to grow a customer base and meet a multi-million dollar annual quota. Must have the ability to work effectively at all levels of the client organization. Experience with large complex account selling. Must have strong analytical and business skills. Outstanding presentation and communication skills are a must. Business vertical expertise may be required for certain positions.
• Five to seven years’ experience selling large ticket enterprise application software to major corporate accounts at the “C” level;
• Must have a proven track record of achieving multi-million dollar sales quotas;
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience;
• Equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience plus variable compensation bonuses including performance bonus, stock options and a comprehensive benefits package with the latest technologies and a chance to work with world-class talent.
Submit resume with salary requirement to